Thursday, May 8, 2008

Introduction of Myself

Judy Liao
Cell: (925)-783-6691
I specialize in representing sellers and buyers in
Antioch, Brentwood, Bay Point, Oakley, Pittsburg, Discovery Bay, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Moraga, Danville, San Ramon and Concord. 

I pride myself on understanding each clients unique needs and working to fulfill them. Realtors that help both buyers and sellers reach their goals.

I am an experienced and trusted realtor desiring to establish a long- term business relationship with clients based upon trust, honesty, integrity and excellent service.

If you, or anyone you know, are considering buying or selling a home, I would love the opportunity to visit with you to see if I am the agent you'd enjoy, and feel most comfortable, working with.

Please give me a call at 925-783-6691.
ANTEC Realty
3248 Bear Ridge Way
Antioch, CA 94531
Office: (925) 783-6691
Fax: (925) 779-9348